For us, here at Baobao Tea and Soy, it's an opportunity to start using our gNappies again. Xiaobao has reflux and needs at least two full outfit changes daily (plus I'll need at least one too), so I had been finding it a little tricky to keep on top of washing. For Real Nappy Week, my challenge is to get at least one of my children back into cloth nappies.
For lots of cloth nappy using parents, the best part of Real Nappy Week are all of the deals. Some sites have up to 50% off! I'll be updating this post throughout the week with any deals that I find.
- Cheeky Wipes are doing 25% off of everything site wide.
- The Nappy Lady is doing various deals across the site and 15% off of anything not already discounted using the code RNW17
- Nappy Ever After are doing 20% off of all Bummis products using the code Bummis2017
- Yes Bebe are doing up to 30% off across the store, with a free gift if you spend £20 on nappies
- Babipur have various deals across the store and will be adding gifts to random orders
- Marie's gBoutique has various offers on gNappies and accessories
- Kingdom of Fluff has discounts on gNappies
- Bambino Mio are doing 15% off of everything
- Tots Bots are doing 20% off with the code RNW17
- Sewstoppers is doing Buy 1 Get 1 Free on gNappies recovers
- L & R Clothing are doing £5 off £20 spend using code RNW17
- Brilliant Nappies are doing 15% off using the code BNapp17
- Plush Pants have up to 30% off most single nappies, with more off of some nappy kits and mystery bundle of 3 nappies for £40
- Boobalou are doing up to 40% off in their Real Nappy Week sale and 10% off non-sale items using the code RNW
- Funky Monkey Pants are doing 10% off of full price items and a free gift if you spend more than £25
- Sweetness and Pea are doing deals on specific products that are advertised on their Facebook page
- Fill Your Pants have 20% off and different freebies throughout the week,